In May of 1953, Leslie & Bettie Tietsort purchased Harbour Glass at NE 8th St. In a one-room shop with a cutting table and desk, along with Leslie's father "Red" the business grew. Red was an experienced glazier and was well known throughout Oklahoma City. This was the beginning of City Glass Co.
In 1960, Leslie helped his partner Harry Townsend open another City Glass located on May Ave. City Glass Company still operates in that location today.
In 1991, Leslie moved his business to 821 NW 5th and subsequently sold it to Danny & Cinda Sullivan.
July 20, 1993 Danny incorporated the business and renamed it City Glass OKC, Inc.
In July 2017, Danny hired Bruce Prier to manage the business.
December 13 2019, Bruce & Dawn Prier purchased City Glass OKC, Inc, a glass installation company that services the Commercial, Automotive, Residential and Shower & Mirror industries.